Saturday, December 23, 2006

Review note

I just wanted to note that the html coding for the link to my Movies to See column at the Myrtle Beach Herald is amazingly weird an always changing. So, since I am very bad at keeping up with this Blog, I would just like to point out that the easiest way for my readers (All 2 of them) to find it is to go to www.myrtlebeachherald.com and click on the Movies to See link in the left column.

You can also check out my Places to Be, but I don't think it would mean much unless you live on the Grand Strand or are planning a visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy there,
I didn't know you where in Myrtle Beach now. If I had, I would have tried to look you up on one of our trips down there. We try to stop by during our drive to or from Florida every couple of years. I have a friend that works in one of the hotels there.

Anyway, I found this when I was trying to comparison shop between Myrtle and Williamsburg. Small intraweb, huh :D

If you know of a way to give you my email without leaving it out in the open, I will pass it along. I just prefer to not have it where anyone can bump into it (long story, but I really don't take any chances anymore).

And gosh, I hope you know who this is, or else I am going to feel awful silly.

Christopher A. Huff said...

You can always e-mail me at christopherahuff@gmail.com